Announcing Stampin' Up!'s upcoming Color Refresh! I love color and I know that you do too. Color is fundamental to who we are and what we offer. I am thrilled to share our updated line of colors, and hope you will be as excited as I am by the new possibilities!
Q: What are the new core collection colors, and what are the In Colors that are returning as core colors?
A: There are a total of 10 "new colors". Most are returning In Colors...yeah!
- NEW Smoky Slate
- FOUR returning current In Colors include:
- Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder
- FIVE returning past In Colors include:
- Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride & Soft Sky
Q: What colors are retiring and/or discontinuing?
A: The eleven colors leaving us are:
- Regal Rose
- Pretty in Pink
- Bashful Blue
- Certainly Celery
- Baja Breeze
- Riding Hood Red
- Bravo Burgundy
- Not Quite Navy
- More Mustard
- River Rock
- Lucky Limeade (2011/2013 In-Color)
Check out the NEW Color Collections!
IMPORTANT: Starting today (April 4th)
- All retiring/discontinued color products (i.e. ink, paper, ribbon, accessories, etc.) will be available only while supplies last.
- Some products may not be available to the end of the current catalog period (ending May 31st).
- You'll want to stock up on your favorite out-going color products this weekend and take advantage of Stampin' Up's FREE SHIPPING going on April 6-8, 2013.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!